#catference 3 is coming together. The next #catference will coincide with CrispMouse. #catference and the #wlf CrispMouse party will begin at 1300GMT on 21 December 2011. It will follow the usual loosely defined drop in and out format throughout the rest of the day.
Agenda so far:
- Opening song
- @FeralTom and @ArwenandSmokey running a workshop on barfing methodologies.
- @BigWidu leading a discussion on strategies to prevent staff from taking holidays.
- How to get the most out of collapsed boxes with @Geordieboy6.
- A talk with @TigLaMig from beyond the grave on garden animal herding.
- A meet up in real life for staff: discussion led by @Jazzmancat.
- A demonstration of scratchy post use and paper shredding from @goblin_kitty.
- Advanced box occupation: a slideshow by @greeboblackcat.
- Working group to devise a full job description for staff. Proposed by @rowleywaycat and @BigWidu. A draft for comment has been provided.
- @Tarmac_the_cat will talk about inappropriate widdling.
- The #catference will end with a Strictly Cat Dancing session as suggested by @seticats, @The_Tardis_Toms, @Frankencat1
- #wlf anthem
- Mass yowl – topic tbc
The #wlf CrispMouse Party will follow on from #catference and will be held at The Cat & Trumpet, starting with a rousing rendition of Don’t You (Forget About Noms)!
If you have more suggestions, please leave comments here, or use the #catference hashtag on Twitter.